Dear Gazegill customers,
During this difficult time for everyone, we want to give a massive thanks to all of our customers who have shown us amazing support over the past year.
Whilst we are still accepting orders, we want to let you know about our current expected delay in processing your order:
- There is a 1-2 working day delay processing orders due to Covid-19
- We are unable to specify delivery dates, however, our courier will be in touch once the order has been dispatched
- At this time we are unable to amend orders
- It is possible to click and collect if you live locally, just contact us via email email@example.com or call 01200 44 55 19 to arrange a collection time.
- If you are currently self-isolating, vulnerable or an NHS worker and rely on this delivery to sustain you then please get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01200 44 55 19. We will do our best to accommodate you!
Our tremendous team have been working harder than ever to ensure that all orders are dispatched. From the office to the farm shop, everyone has had their work cut out, but spirits are high, and everyone will keep doing their best to make sure we are able to keep sending your orders. We are a small team regardless of the pandemic however we are now doing the best we can with a depleted workforce, as a result we cannot dispatch as many orders as we would like.
How Long Orders Take
Due to an increase in demand, we are dispatching orders around 2 working days after the day it was placed, but this may vary slightly, so we are unable to specify which day you will receive your order. As soon as your order has left us, you will be notified by our courier, APC.
At the moment, we are unable to amend/add to orders after they have been placed.
Delivery of Orders
In order to protect drivers and customers alike from the risk of infection whilst delivering parcels, our courier will not require POD signatures.
Stocks will fluctuate however our website is updated regularly. To ensure we are able to keep up with demand, we have limited the amount of meat boxes available.
Thank you once again for all of your support.
The Gazegill Team