YOUR GAZEGILL ORGANICS DELIVERY
We use a fast and reliable courier service (APC). We use ice and thermal packaging to keep our produce cold in transit.
HOW MUCH WILL MY DELIVERY COST?
Delivery is FREE for all orders over £30. Standard Delivery is £8.99 for orders less than £30. Some milk boxes have free delivery and this is clearly stated on those products.
CHRISTMAS ORDERS WILL ARRIVE WITH YOU ON FRIDAY 20TH DECEMBER unless you tell us otherwise in the order notes -
PLEASE HELP US BY PLACING A SEPERATE CHRISTMAS ORDER TO ORDERS THAT YOU WOULD LIKE DELIVERING STRAIGHT AWAY
WHAT DAYS DO YOU DELIVER?
Our courier APC delivers parcels nationwide on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER ARRIVE?
1. If all goes like clockwork – and we receive your order before 9am Monday to Thursday it will be despatched the same day, and you will receive your delivery the next day before 4pm.
2. If we have a temporary stock shortage – because there has been a large quantity of overnight orders of certain products, we may need to hold your order back by 24 - 48 hours. We will contact you if we are not able to deliver an item for more than 48 hours to ask if you would like us to send the remainder of your order. We do try our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as possible.
3. You know if it is on the way because we email you - When your order is dispatched from our butchery & dairy you will receive an email to let you know that your order is on the way. If you have not received this order dispatch email, we have had to hold your order as one of the items is still being made. We endeavour to send your order the very next day, occasionally the day after that.
4. Orders placed at the end of the week and weekend - If your order is received by us after 9am Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday it will be despatched the following Monday and you will receive your order on Tuesday (unless an item is unavailable see 2 above)
5. Orders including organic chicken - We are supplied organic chicken from our friends at Springfield Poultry therefore, if your order includes chicken was placed after 9am on Thursday and before 9am on the following Wednesday then you will receive it the following Thursday and if placed after Wednesday at 9am but before Thursday at 9am then you will receive it the next day Friday.
TO HELP KEEP THINGS SIMPLE HERE IS A HANDY TABLE TO HELP YOU KNOW WHEN YOUR DELIVERY WILL ARRIVE.
Missed the 9am cut off and your order is urgent? Call us and we will try to help 01200 445519.
HOW WILL I KNOW WHAT TIME MY DELIVERY IS COMING? DO I HAVE TO BE IN?
Our courier service APC will text you on the morning of delivery with a two hour time slot. However, you don’t need to be in as APC can leave your box in a safe place if you specified one when ordering.
HOW IS MY FOOD PACKAGED? HOW DOES THE MILK & MEAT STAY FRESH?
We deliver your order in temperature controlled boxes which are recyclable, with thermal insulated linings and recyclable ice packs which keep your food chilled for up to 36 hours.
WHAT DO I DO WITH MY PACKAGING? CAN I HELP THE ENVIRONMENT?
See our recycle page here https://www.gazegillorganics.co.uk/recycle-your-gazegill-boxes-37-w.asp
IS THERE ANYWHERE IN THE UK THAT YOU CANNOT DELIVER TO?
Unfortunately, the following postcodes (Highlands and Islands and Northern Ireland) are currently not covered by our courier for next day delivery. As we are sending perishable goods we cannot risk sending goods on a 2-5 day service:
Postcodes we CANNOT deliver to: HS1-9, KW15-17, IV41-56, PA20, PA41-49, PA62-76, KA27-28, PH22-44, ZE1-3, BT1 – BT94
DESPITE OUR BEST EFFORTS, LATE DELIVERIES OCCASSIONALLY HAPPEN
Sometimes problems arise that are outside of our control and the occasional delivery can be delayed. Our packaging ensures that your goods stay fresh for 36 hours. If your order is for a dinner party or special occasion, please order a day ahead just to be sure. The courier does not deliver on bank holidays.