YOUR GAZEGILL ORGANICS DELIVERY
UK Delivery | Delivery Days: Tuesday - Saturday | Spend £40 to Receive Free Delivery
Biodegradable Delivery Box
We have introduced a new delivery box which is more expensive however much better for the environment and far stronger. The new box only uses wool loners from British Wool and does not need the non-biodegradable silver thermal liner that the old box required. As well as helping the planet you can help us by returning the wool liners free, you just need to collect 10 liners and follow the instructions http://www.clicksit.com/gazegill
HOW MUCH WILL MY DELIVERY COST?
Delivery is FREE for all orders over £40. Standard Delivery is £8.99 (incl. VAT) for orders less than £40 this is because we have to use premium packaging to ensure a temperature controlled environment for our produce in transit. The meat is butchered fresh on the day of dispatch and packed double walled cardboard, insulating wool liners and several ice packs. The tax is applied to the courier as it is considered a service by law. Once the order leaves us it travels overnight to be with you with 24hrs. Some milk boxes automatically include delivery and this is clearly stated on those products.
WHAT DAYS DO YOU DELIVER?
Our courier APC delivers parcels nationwide on between Tuesday & Saturday. Please note our courier does not work on bank holidays, which may add a delay in receiving your order.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER ARRIVE?
1. Butcher, Pack & Dispatch – Once we have received your order we aim to will butcher, pack & dispatch the order within 1-2 working days (deliveries are usually next day once your order is dispatched).
2. If we have a temporary stock shortage – because there has been a large quantity of overnight orders of certain products, we may need to hold your order back by 24 - 48 hours. We will contact you if we are not able to deliver an item for more than 48 hours to ask if you would like us to send the remainder of your order. We do try our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as possible.
3. You know if it is on the way because we email you - When your order is dispatched from our butchery & dairy you will receive an email to let you know that your order is on the way. If you have not received this order dispatch email, we have had to hold your order as one of the items is still being made. We endeavour to send your order the next working day, occasionally the day after that.
4. Orders placed at the end of the week and weekend - If your order is received by us on Wednesday Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday it will be dispatched the following Monday and you will receive your order on Tuesday (unless an item is unavailable see 2 above)
5. Orders including organic chicken - We are supplied organic chicken from our friends at Springfield Poultry therefore, if your order includes chicken was placed after Wednesday and before 9am on the following Wednesday then you will receive it the following Thursday and if placed after Wednesday at 9am but before Thursday at 9am then you will receive it the next day Friday.
HOW WILL I KNOW WHAT TIME MY DELIVERY IS COMING? DO I HAVE TO BE IN?
Our courier service APC will text you on the morning of delivery with a two hour time slot. However, you don’t need to be in as APC can leave your box in a safe place if you specified one when ordering. Please include your mobile number when you enter the delivery details.
HOW IS MY FOOD PACKAGED? HOW DOES THE MILK & MEAT STAY FRESH?
We deliver your order in temperature controlled boxes which are 100% biodegradable and contain ice packs which keep your food chilled for up to 48 hours.
IS THERE ANYWHERE IN THE UK THAT YOU CANNOT DELIVER TO?
Unfortunately, the following postcodes (Highlands and Islands and Northern Ireland) are currently not covered by our courier for next day delivery. As we are sending perishable goods we cannot risk sending goods on a 2-5 day service:
Postcodes we CANNOT deliver to: HS1-9, KW15-17, IV41-56, PA20, PA41-49, PA62-76, KA27-28, PH22-44, ZE1-3, BT1 – BT94
DESPITE OUR BEST EFFORTS, LATE DELIVERIES OCCASIONALLY HAPPEN
Sometimes problems arise that are outside of our control and the occasional delivery can be delayed. Our packaging ensures that your goods stay fresh for up to 48 hours. If your order is for a dinner party or special occasion, please order a day ahead just to be sure. The courier does not deliver on bank holidays.