YOUR GAZEGILL ORGANICS DELIVERY
CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: DELIVERY
As a result of the Coronavirus pandemic, we are currently experiencing delays and operating with a depleted workforce (3 butchers, 1 packer). It is likely that orders can be dispatched up to four working days after they were placed. This estimate may vary due to both increased demand and stock availability, so we are unable to specify delivery dates.
Our courier, APC, will be in touch once your order has been dispatched. In order to protect drivers and customers alike from risk of infection, APC have adopted a no contact delivery practise and will not require a POD signature. You can leave a "safe place" in the instructions at checkout in case you are out
Should your order be delayed in transit it will be prioritised for the following day, our packaging will withstand 48 hours in transit.
NEW 100% Biodegradable Delivery Box
We have introduced a new delivery box which is more expensive however much better for the environment and far stronger. The new box only uses 100% biodegradable material and does not need the non-biodegradable silver thermal liner that the old box required. As well as helping the planet, the new box is so strong that Ian can actually stand on it! This means that there is less chance of food getting damaged in transit.
To qualify for free delivery, we now ask customers to spend over £40.
HOW MUCH WILL MY DELIVERY COST?
Delivery is FREE for all orders over £40. Standard Delivery is £8.99 for orders less than £40. Some milk boxes have free delivery and this is clearly stated on those products.
WHAT DAYS DO YOU DELIVER?
Our courier APC delivers parcels nationwide on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER ARRIVE?
1. Butcher, Pack & Dispatch – Once we have received your order we aim to will butcher, pack & dispatch the order as soon as possible for next day delivery (delivery days are item availability dependant). We ONLY deliver to your door on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday. Therefore you may not receive the order the day after you placed it.
2. If we have a temporary stock shortage – because there has been a large quantity of overnight orders of certain products, we may need to hold your order back by 24 - 48 hours. We will contact you if we are not able to deliver an item for more than 48 hours to ask if you would like us to send the remainder of your order. We do try our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as possible.
3. You know if it is on the way because we email you - When your order is dispatched from our butchery & dairy you will receive an email to let you know that your order is on the way. If you have not received this order dispatch email, we have had to hold your order as one of the items is still being made. We endeavour to send your order the very next day, occasionally the day after that.
4. Orders placed at the end of the week and weekend - If your order is received by us after Wednesday Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday it will be dispatched the following Monday and you will receive your order on Tuesday (unless an item is unavailable see 2 above)
5. Orders including organic chicken - We are supplied organic chicken from our friends at Springfield Poultry therefore, if your order includes chicken was placed after Wednesday and before 9am on the following Wednesday then you will receive it the following Thursday and if placed after Wednesday at 9am but before Thursday at 9am then you will receive it the next day Friday.
Call us if you have any further questions and we will try to help 01200 445519.
HOW WILL I KNOW WHAT TIME MY DELIVERY IS COMING? DO I HAVE TO BE IN?
Our courier service APC will text you on the morning of delivery with a two hour time slot. However, you don’t need to be in as APC can leave your box in a safe place if you specified one when ordering.
HOW IS MY FOOD PACKAGED? HOW DOES THE MILK & MEAT STAY FRESH?
We deliver your order in temperature controlled boxes which are 100% biodegradable and contain ice packs which keep your food chilled for up to 48 hours.
IS THERE ANYWHERE IN THE UK THAT YOU CANNOT DELIVER TO?
Unfortunately, the following postcodes (Highlands and Islands and Northern Ireland) are currently not covered by our courier for next day delivery. As we are sending perishable goods we cannot risk sending goods on a 2-5 day service:
Postcodes we CANNOT deliver to: HS1-9, KW15-17, IV41-56, PA20, PA41-49, PA62-76, KA27-28, PH22-44, ZE1-3, BT1 – BT94
DESPITE OUR BEST EFFORTS, LATE DELIVERIES OCCASSIONALLY HAPPEN
Sometimes problems arise that are outside of our control and the occasional delivery can be delayed. Our packaging ensures that your goods stay fresh for up to 48 hours. If your order is for a dinner party or special occasion, please order a day ahead just to be sure. The courier does not deliver on bank holidays.